jeudi 26 avril 2012

Texture Thursday




Hi ! Here is my first participation to "Texture Thursday", I like the idea ;) !
So here is my shot:
Coucou ! Ceci est ma première participation à "Texture Thursday", j'aime le concept ;) !
Alors voilà mon image:



 I hope you liked it, have a nice day (well here in France it's night) !
J'espère que vous avez apprécié, bonne journée (enfin ici en France c'est la nuit) !




6 commentaires:

  1. What a beautiful picture. I would love to have it hanging in my home it is so pretty. I love what looks to me to be dogwood popping through the broken yellow boards. You were able to capture so much detail and texture. Wonderful photography. genie

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I like things like that. When flowers find their way through whatever obstacle is there. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Lovely shot,love how the flowers find there way through :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. unexpected surprises, artsy and beautiful!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I really like this shot! I love the innocence of it.

    RépondreSupprimer